Disclaimer for Discount in HollandIf you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at http://discountinholland.com/contact/
Disclaimers for www.discountinholland.com:All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.discountinholland.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.discountinholland.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.discountinholland.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'. Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
ConsentBy using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
UpdateThis site disclaimer was last updated on: Friday, July 29th, 2016 · Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Terms and conditions of Discount in Holland
1. DefinitionsIn these terms and conditions, the following will be defined as:
1.1 Discount in Holland: The webshop part of an affiliate program with Booking.com, TheWonderTrip and TicketBar (the webshop part of Rokin Group Internacional S.L.).
1.2 Discount in Holland participates in the affiliate program is solely for a purpose: to legally advertise Booking.com, TheWonderTrip and TicketBar´s website to receive a commission on products purchased by referred individuals.
1.3 Links to these sites (Booking.com, TheWonderTrip and TicketBar) or services contains a participation code that can generate revenue for this website in accordance with the programs. These services are provided by third parties and our relationship with them is restricted to an affiliate program, and we do not assume responsibility for any service provided by these companies.
1.4 Terms and conditions: the terms and conditions of Discount in Holland that apply to the agreement, which the User declares to have received, read and accepted;
1.5 Ticket(s): the entry permit for a third party organised event which is sold to the User by;
1.6 User: the legal person and/or natural person who by use of Discount in Holland/Ticketbar purchases a ticket for a third party organised event;
2. Applicability of the terms and conditions2.1 These terms and conditions apply to every tender and every agreement between Discount in Holland and a User for which Discount in Holland has declared said terms and conditions applicable.
3. Affiliates: Ticketbar and The WonderTrip3.1 Ticketbar offers the User the ability to make use of the Ticketbar for the purchase of Tickets, in the broadest sense of the word.
3.2 The Ticketbar is - also considering an optimum of purchasable Tickets – managed, maintained and restored if necessary on and for account of Ticketbar consistent with the requirements for skilled expertise.
3.3 Purchase and sale of the Tickets pass through the Ticketbar, where the User is the purchaser and Ticketbar operates as seller of the Ticket.
3.4 TheWonderTrip terms and conditions are available on: www.thewondertrip.com/en/terms-conditions
4. Rates and payment4.1 Ticketbar charges the User the following fees:
a. fees per Ticket sold through the Ticketbar. These fees are clearly mentioned during the transactional period and are available to view at all times.
5. Privacy and personal data5.1 Ticketbar is obligated to inform the User of the regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data a privacy in the broadest sense of the word.
5.2 Ticketbar is liable to place the personal data and preferences of the User, insofar as the user has granted permission according to the applicable regulations, at the disposal of the organization of the event for which a Ticket has been purchased.
5.3 Ticketbar in principle does not make use of personal data possibly acquired of the User.
6. Safeguarding6.1 The User safeguards Discount in Holland and Ticketbar against legal claims of a third party for damage caused by faulty or incomplete information provided by the User.
7. Liability7.1 Parties are only liable insofar as stated in either the Agreement or these terms and conditions.
7.2 Tickets are non-refundable after purchase.
7.3 Ticketbar is liable to the point of damage to the User in whatever form. In case of cancellation of the event for which the Ticket is purchased Ticketbar will reimburse the purchase money within a 7-working day term.
7.4 Ticketbar is not liable for damage which is directly or indirectly caused by malfunction or maintenance of computers or in other case (electronic) systems used by Ticketbar.
7.5 Ticketbar is not liable for damage which is directly or indirectly caused by either Tickets forged by Users or a third party or illegitimate use of Tickets by Users or a third party.
8. Customer care serviceCustomer care service is all customer service provided by phone, email and chat as follows:
8.1 By Booking.com:
- via web: https://www.booking.com/content/contact-us.html
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.2 By The WonderTrip:
- via telephone 0034 644 98 0323, either by call or WhatsApp.
- via web www.TheWonderTrip.com on live chat Monday to Friday from 09h00 to 20h00.
- via e-mail: email@example.com
8.3 By TicketBar:
- via telephone: 31877840938
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. COOKIES9.1 To optimize our services, messages sent by e-mail, online services and interactive applications of this website may use "cookies".
9.2 A cookie is a small file sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. The primary purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to provide personalized content.
9.3 This site uses session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are needed for certain applications or functions and allow this site to function properly.